In 1949, LIFE magazine sent famed photographer Nina Leen to document the daily life of a sassy troupe of young women who had run off and joined the famous Barnum & Bailey Circus in Sarasota, Fla. Continue reading »
The Sarasota Chalk Festival, an annual international street art exhibit and competition in Sarasota, Fla., closed on Nov. 7, 2011 after a week of events, and this year, latecomers were in for an unwelcome surprise. For the first time ever, Sarasota officials were spraying down the sidewalks the day after the 2011 festival, erasing the hundreds of chalk traditional, mosaic and 3D artworks created by artists from around the world.
Juandres Vera, of Mexico, finishes his submission for the 3D Pavement Art category at the 2011 Sarasota international Chalk Festival. Continue reading »
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women