According to photographer Andy Yeung: “I drew inspiration from the anime Ghost in the shell (1995), in which Hong Kong was a model in terms of street scenes and general atmosphere. In the movie, Kai Tak Airport was in full operation. But in reality, it it’s no longer existed – it was shut down in 1998. Hong Kong is a fast-changing city. The old is being replaced by the new. So I intend to capture the old Hong Kong before it’s gone forever. I hope I can get people to take notice of the beauty of old Hong Kong and try to preserve the old by creating the images from my perspective.” Continue reading »
The spirit of Christmas has started gripping people.
Celebrations have already begun as the world prepares for the biggest festival season. The worsening economic climate or the biting winter is not enough to dampen the excitement of revellers, shoppers and children. Everyone, every home and every region in the world is getting decked up for the season.
A Hindu man writes “Happy Christmas” in Hindi (India’s national language) on his forehead on the banks of the Ganges river in Allahabad, India. (Reuters) Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics