Artist, Designer and Activist Sebastian Errazuriz has received international acclaim for his original and provocative works on a variety of areas and disciplines. Tackling everything from political artworks to giant public art projects, experimental furniture to product design and women’s shoes to motorcycles. His work is always surprising and compelling, inviting the viewer to look again at realities that were often hidden in front of their own eyes. Continue reading »
Silicon Valley can be a strange place for newcomers, with mantras like “fail fast” and “anything is possible.” Continue reading »
Doug Menuez is the photographer at the origin of the documentary-book Fearless Genius: The Digital Revolution in Silicon Valley 1985-2000, published recently at Atria Books. From 1985 to 2000, Steve Jobs and many other creators have invited Menuez in the place where the Digital Revolution operated : the Silicon Valley. During all these years, this photographer captured the portraits of the biggest innovators of our time, in moments of crisis, doubts and deep joy. Continue reading »
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?