Photographs of figure skaters caught mid-jump at the Winter Olympics show the hilarious effects gravity has on their faces. Continue reading »
Originally founded in 1905 as an independent resort town lined with picturesque canals (complete with gondolas!), Venice, California, was annexed by the city of Los Angeles in 1926 but gradually fell into disrepair and neglect. Considered almost a seaside slum, Venice’s cheap bungalows soon attracted artists, musicians and other creative countercultural types. In addition to its laid-back and bohemian atmosphere, Venice boasts a pristine length of sandy beach, along which runs a paved promenade — perfect for rollerskating. Continue reading »
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist