The Firebird III was by far the most intriguing and influential of the Motorama Firebirds. Built in 1958, it was the only member of the Firebird trio to have any direct impact on the design of General Motors production vehicles. The 1959 Cadillac featured some of the Firebird III’s surface development and its severe rocker panel tuck-under. The 1961 Caddy picked up the Firebird’s rear skegs – those stubby little fins that hung down off the bottoms of the rear fenders. Continue reading »
Like an abandoned alien spaceship, the building of Dostoevsky’s Drama Theatre stands on the bank of Volkhov River, only a kilometer away from the walls of famous Novgorod Kremlin in Russia.
An Architecture freak, unloved and uncared for, it sails high above the comforting provinciality of Novgorod the Great. Continue reading »
The monument-memorial is considered the hallmark of the Tatsinsky district, Rostov Region, Russia. Dedicated to the 2nd Guards Tatsinsky tank corps, which defeated the air base in the village Tatsinskaya in December 1942, the memorial was opened in May 1983. Designed by artist-architect P. Ibalakov. The memorial represents the remains of German aircraft and tanks of the 24th tank corps aspiring forward. Continue reading »
Software engineer by day and digital artist by night, Eric Geusz works around the clock to produce his impressive artwork. From a Potato Spaceship inspired by the shape of a potato peeler, to a Tong Crane Ship inspired by—you guessed it—a pair of kitchen tongs, the artist’s work is not only incredibly imaginative, but bursting with detail. Continue reading »
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival