Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
There are many causes for boiler explosions such as poor water treatment causing scaling and over heating of the plates, low water level, a stuck safety valve, or even a furnace explosion that in turn, if severe enough, can cause a boiler explosion. Poor operator training resulting in neglect or other mishandling of the boiler has been a frequent cause of explosions since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Continue reading »
Steam Machines are a line of video game consoles that will be manufactured and distributed beginning in 2014 by a number of vendors using a range of different design specifications outlined by Valve Corporation. Steam Machines will run SteamOS, an open source Linux-based operating system developed for games and other entertainment that is capable of running hundreds of games currently in the Steam catalog, as well as upcoming titles from other developers.
Only 300 boxes will be sent to Steam community for test. One lucky guy got it. Take a chance to look at the process below.
“I had to re-post this 3 times really sorry about that, its final this time” Continue reading »
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Nearby Train Crossing Gives Aichi’s Daibutsu The Title Of Most Stylish Great Buddha In Japan