This project merges stools with popular weapons, but with a twist. The stools are made of strong glass and one can see clearly through them. While the weapon will not pierce the furniture when seated, it creates an illusion to do so. In return, only the fearless will dare to take a tour of this stool. Continue reading »
The Coffee Stirrer Stool has been designed to resist compression with a minimal amount of material, using a geometry identical to the molecular structure of diamond – a truss originally patented by material scientist John J. Gilman in 1981. The structural framework fills the largest volume of space with the shortest individual length of a predefined number of struts, making them inherently resistant to buckling.
These coffee stirrer sticks have been arrange to form this framework, allowing them to comfortably support the weight of the sitter. Designed by Alexander O.D. Lorimer. Continue reading »
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Breathtaking Photos Of Isolated Tribes From All Around The World
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Royal Meteorological Society: The Winners of Weather Photographer of the Year Competition 2021