From Switzerland to Singapore, police, fire and ambulance departments are laying down their tools, and their bodies, to take part in a new craze. The so-called Tetris Challenge started September 1 when Zurich police published this bird’s eye image on social media. It captured two officers on the ground beside the contents of their car laid out in neat, geometric block patterns, like in the popular 1980s video game Tetris. Since then, public services units and enthusiasts from around the world have followed suit, photographing their work equipment in rows beside their vehicles. Continue reading »
Open Code Urban Furniture – a construction set adaptive to the needs and wishes of different neighbourhoods. Instrumental in arranging a space for sharing (drawers installed). A series of open code urban furniture workshops are run in 4 Vilnius neighbourhoods in cooperation with the local residents. 4 furniture sets, 4 Vilnius neighbourhoods – and 4 different scenarios of use, to understand how public spaces and urban furniture work. The same basic set becomes different in each context. Continue reading »
This furniture is based in the tetris game. Each piece is a part of the game and has a different function. By Diego Silverio.
Inspired by the world’s most popular game, comes the world’s most popular tiles.
No longer do you have to suffer looking at bathroom walls with no character. No longer do you have to hear the words Terracotta or Slate. No longer do you have to accept just one colour. Tetris Tiles puts the fun back into tiling. Ideal for use in Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bedrooms – any place that is worthy of colour and fun.
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Meet Sara Shakeel, The Original Crystal Artist
- Life Is Tough, But Keep Going: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today