A world without the Internet is already an alien concept. The Internet is an integral part of our daily routines and objects around us, so much in fact, that certain things would not even exist without it.
But that certainly doesn’t mean we can’t try imagining how certain apps would look like in different times, right? Thomas Olliver, a creative art director, has envisioned technologies of nowadays as objects from the 1980s. Continue reading »
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Vienna Cemetery Now Offers Lego, And You Can Recreate Funerals
- “Life Is Tough, But Keep Going”: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics