A world without the Internet is already an alien concept. The Internet is an integral part of our daily routines and objects around us, so much in fact, that certain things would not even exist without it.
But that certainly doesn’t mean we can’t try imagining how certain apps would look like in different times, right? Thomas Olliver, a creative art director, has envisioned technologies of nowadays as objects from the 1980s. Continue reading »
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s