Shuang has been living in China for quite some time and in her Instagram account she provides cultural context for why things in China happen the way they do. Since her Instagram is not exclusively about fashion, we put together this gallery to show the funniest and most absurd outfit choices she has encountered. Continue reading »
While the world has become so much smaller with globalization, it is important not to underestimate the importance of language and cultural barriers that divides each country. For multinational brands expanding into new territories especially, they may find that an successful slogan or even brand name in their country does not mean the same thing in a foreign land.
To prove this point, Print Peppermint has compiled an infographic of the worst examples of brands that got lost in translation, and you would be surprised at how even the biggest brands can get it wrong. Continue reading »
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever
- This Man And His Cat Recreate Famous Movie Scenes And It’s Amazing!