The project was commissioned by Vedema, a Luxury Collection Resort, one of Santorini’s most unique and prestigious hotels, built around a 400 year old winery made of dark volcanic stones. The hotel is located in the southern part of the island, in the scenic village of Megalochori, next to a wonderful large area of vineyards. The name comes from its history and connection to the surrounding nature, as in Santorinian idiom ventema (βεντέμα) means harvest.
Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- This Is What A Psychiatric Hospital That Has Been Abandoned For Years Looks Like
- Funny Homeless Signs That May Actually Work
- “Suburbia”: The Melancholic and Mythological Artworks by Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- 20 Amazing Photos Of A Young And Hot Axl Rose In The 1980s
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Super Realistic Modern 3D Art Will Impress You!
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert