‘C’ is for composition.
Las Vegas-based illustrator Abbie Paulhus has created a charming English alphabet poster that’s inspired by iconic filmmaker Wes Anderson. Continue reading »
Photographer Joaquín Lucas Has Created A Colourful Universe, Inspired By Wes Anderson’s Colour Palette
Joaquín Lucas has created a colourful universe, inspired by Wes Anderson’s colour palette. In his gallery, he mixes nature with architecture and presents stripped-down compositions filled with bright and inspiring tones. Continue reading »
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What a Dick: The Porniest Grave in Paris’s Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Teacher Shares Photos Of A Backpack A Father Made For His Son Because He Wanted To Save Money
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Photographer Angelica Dass Matches Skin Tones with Pantone Colors