Urban explorer and photographer Ralph Mirebs found something very rare; a find unlike anything we’ve seen before. While venturing around Kazakhstan, Ralph came across an enormous abandoned building. At first, the building looked similar to a large airport hangar but much larger. After breaking into it, he realized that this was a very special building with some of the most historical items in the world. In fact, two of the most historical items in the world! Scroll down to see these spectacular images for yourself.
The abandoned hangar is located at the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. The Cosmodrome is miles away and still in operation today. Because the NASA Space Program was recently shut down, this is the only area that astronauts can make their way up to the International Space Station via Russian Soyuz space shuttles. This hangar in particular is from a previous time when the Russians and the Americans were competing in a race for space exploration. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Man Has a Damn Creepy Collection of Anatomical Exhibits
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!