World War Two black and white photos that are researched and colorized in detail by Doug and other artists from the ‘Colourisehistory Group.’ These breathtaking colorized photos look like they were taken yesterday.
A Supermarine Spitfire Vc ‘Tropical’ JK707 MX-P serving with 307th Fighter Squadron, 31st Fighter Group operated by 12th USAAF. The regular pilot was 1st.Lt. Carroll A. Prybylo, but when lost it was flown by Capt. Virgil Cephus Fields, Jr. (Source – US Navy, via Library of Congress. Colorized by Paul Reynolds. Historic Military Photo Colourisations) Continue reading »
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications