The 2019 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar, a comedic take on the traditional pin-up, features 12 of the city’s most scintillating and good-humored yellow cab drivers.
A portion of each calendar sale benefits University Settlement, America’s oldest settlement house (1886), based in New York City and serving over 30,000 immigrant and working individuals and families every year with basic services like quality education, housing, recreation and wellness opportunities, and literacy programs. Continue reading »
New York to photograph some of the city’s best-humored taxi drivers. These drivers put a face to one of the most dedicated workforces in NYC, driving day and night to transport New Yorkers and our guests alike. This year’s calendar features three returning All-Stars and 10 new drivers, and debuts our first ever husband and wife driving duo.
Continue reading »
“We took to the streets of New York to photograph some of the city’s best-humored taxi drivers. These gentlemen put a face to one of the most dedicated workforces in NYC, driving day and night to transport New Yorkers and our guests alike. For a taste of what to expect inside, take a peek at these sultry photos…” Continue reading »
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- American Radiator Building – The Most Beautiful Skyscraper Of Art Deco Era
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- The Crotch Cannon: A More Natural Way To Perform A Snow Job
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Russian Couple Build Pyramid Of Giza Replica In Their Rural Backyard
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest