Pascal Boyart is using QR codes to fuel his street art with Bitcoin donations.
Thanks to blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies, creatives might have a new viable option to make ends meet without leaving their fiscal stability in the hands of profit-oriented dealers and corporations. Meet French street artist Pascal ‘PBOY’ Boyart. Continue reading »
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Photographer Decided To Include People In Her Photographic Series “Cats In Venice” And Something Beautiful Happened