Taken from pages of old music magazines like Creem, Circus, Hit Parader, Smash Hits and Billboard, here is a fun collection of album advertisements from Journey, Parliament, Diana Ross, Meatloaf and more Enjoy! Continue reading »
Asile is a creative studio composed of Photo retouchers and 3D graphic designers working on the realization of visual for advertising or associations such as Amnesty International. This year they won two Gold Lions at Cannes in the category Press France for their campaign for Ray Ban 75 years and that of the Surfrider Foundation. On their list of customers is added brands such as Orange, Oasis, Renault, Rowenta, Perrier, Milka and many more. Continue reading »
“Sea Shepherd – Until they can defend themselves, we will do it for them.”
Established in 1977, Sea Shepherd Conservation Society (SSCS) is an international non-profit, marine wildlife conservation organization. Their mission is to end the destruction of habitat and slaughter of wildlife in the world’s oceans in order to conserve and protect ecosystems and species. Continue reading »
Big or small businesses alike need proper exposure and advertising in relation to the services or products they are capitalizing. With the advent of new technology, there is now a wide variety of methods of advertisement that a company may rightfully choose.
Aerial overhead shot of floor sticker ad with a giant dog that makes people look like fleas and ticks. Continue reading »
The Chip Shop Awards are an international creative awards scheme with no limits or rules – it’s all about ideas. The work need not have run and the creator need not work for the client. The Chip Shop Awards is about fostering and recognising creativity with no boundaries and no rules. It’s an international creative awards, open to anyone with great ideas.
Since its launch in 2002, these awards have produced some of the cleverest, funniest, worst taste advertising and design ever seen.
Company: Steve Lownes (Freelance) Continue reading »
Advertisements are everywhere. On the back of cereal boxes, on the sides of busses, on billboards, in magazines, on TV, and, of course, the internet. It’s funny, most people spend a lot of energy trying to avoid advertisements, but in the world of graphic design, advertisements allow us to look at a specific product or service and see the message that is conveyed through the advertisement.
Today, we have 55 incredible product advertisements from deviantART that you haven’t seen, but are extraordinary examples of how creative and meaningful advertising should be done.
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists