Jacob Riglin is a young photographer who travels the world in search for the next perfect shot. I selected some of his nature shots that are simply extraordinary. Continue reading »
Back in July, Chicago Police Department found these two dogs in an abandoned building. They had been seriously neglected, were starving and near-death.
Continue reading »
Sculptures by Ron Mueck, the Australilan sculptor, have been startling visitors at the San Ildefonso Museum in Mexico City. The sculptures of men, women and children in different pensive moods look no less than real. Some of the famous works of Mueck that are currently on display at the Mexican museum include Mother and Child, Pregnant Woman, Man in a Boat and Swaddled Bab.
Visitors look at a sculpture entitled “Man in a Boat” by Australian sculptor Ron Mueck at the San Ildefonso Museum in Mexico City September 20, 2011. (REUTERS/Henry Romero) Continue reading »
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- This Horse Gets Tailored Three-Piece Suit, Looks Absolutely Dashing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- The Brilliant, Provocative Trump Ad That Had Cannes And Social Media Buzzing
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers