Jacob Riglin is a young photographer who travels the world in search for the next perfect shot. I selected some of his nature shots that are simply extraordinary. Continue reading »
Back in July, Chicago Police Department found these two dogs in an abandoned building. They had been seriously neglected, were starving and near-death.
Continue reading »
Sculptures by Ron Mueck, the Australilan sculptor, have been startling visitors at the San Ildefonso Museum in Mexico City. The sculptures of men, women and children in different pensive moods look no less than real. Some of the famous works of Mueck that are currently on display at the Mexican museum include Mother and Child, Pregnant Woman, Man in a Boat and Swaddled Bab.
Visitors look at a sculpture entitled “Man in a Boat” by Australian sculptor Ron Mueck at the San Ildefonso Museum in Mexico City September 20, 2011. (REUTERS/Henry Romero) Continue reading »
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry