Two Starving Dogs Left to Die Saved by Police. Their Transformation will Amaze You.
Back in July, Chicago Police Department found these two dogs in an abandoned building. They had been seriously neglected, were starving and near-death.
In the space of two months Emmy (brown) and Oscar (white) went from walking skeletons to healthy, happy dogs — thanks to the Trio Animal Foundation who gave them the love, care, and food they so desperately needed.
Emmy and Oscar were suffering from a multitude of starving-related problems, which meant they had to be put on a specially regulated diet.
Happily, Emmy was adopted by one of her vets. But Oscar is still looking for a home — could you give him one? If so, head over to the Trio Animal Foundation Facebook page.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- Cool Transformations Of People In The Hands Of The Russian Stylist
- The Spectacular Winning Photographs Of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Chewbacca Behind The Camera: Adorable Behind The Scenes Photos Of Peter Mayhew During The Making Of Star Wars
- 42 Wonderful Behind The Scene Photos From Classic Movies
- 50 Completely Weirdest Stock Photos You Won’t Be Able To Unsee
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- Artist Imagines How Disney Characters Would Look As Oil Paintings, And You’ll Want To Hang Them In Your Room
- The Best Winning Pictures From The 2019 Nature Photographer Of The Year