Two Starving Dogs Left to Die Saved by Police. Their Transformation will Amaze You.
Back in July, Chicago Police Department found these two dogs in an abandoned building. They had been seriously neglected, were starving and near-death.
In the space of two months Emmy (brown) and Oscar (white) went from walking skeletons to healthy, happy dogs — thanks to the Trio Animal Foundation who gave them the love, care, and food they so desperately needed.
Emmy and Oscar were suffering from a multitude of starving-related problems, which meant they had to be put on a specially regulated diet.
Happily, Emmy was adopted by one of her vets. But Oscar is still looking for a home — could you give him one? If so, head over to the Trio Animal Foundation Facebook page.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Can You Recognize These Logo Brands? Artist Pedro Almeida Has Got A Challenge For You
- When You Use Face Swap App On Your Tattoo…
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- COVID LATAM: Latin American Photographers Document The Pandemic
- Stunning Photographs Reveal The Realities Of New Brighton, A Working Class Seaside Resort In Northern England, During The 1980s