Two Starving Dogs Left to Die Saved by Police. Their Transformation will Amaze You.
Back in July, Chicago Police Department found these two dogs in an abandoned building. They had been seriously neglected, were starving and near-death.
In the space of two months Emmy (brown) and Oscar (white) went from walking skeletons to healthy, happy dogs — thanks to the Trio Animal Foundation who gave them the love, care, and food they so desperately needed.
Emmy and Oscar were suffering from a multitude of starving-related problems, which meant they had to be put on a specially regulated diet.
Happily, Emmy was adopted by one of her vets. But Oscar is still looking for a home — could you give him one? If so, head over to the Trio Animal Foundation Facebook page.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- “Float Around”: Photos From Nirvana’s Underwater “Nevermind” Shoot
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- Russian Couple Creates Stunningly Realistic Dolls That You’ll Want To Have On Hand
- Beautiful Rare Black And White Photographs Of 20 Year Old Norma Jeane Dougherty (Later Marilyn Monroe) On Malibu Beach In 1946