Two Starving Dogs Left to Die Saved by Police. Their Transformation will Amaze You.
Back in July, Chicago Police Department found these two dogs in an abandoned building. They had been seriously neglected, were starving and near-death.
In the space of two months Emmy (brown) and Oscar (white) went from walking skeletons to healthy, happy dogs — thanks to the Trio Animal Foundation who gave them the love, care, and food they so desperately needed.
Emmy and Oscar were suffering from a multitude of starving-related problems, which meant they had to be put on a specially regulated diet.
Happily, Emmy was adopted by one of her vets. But Oscar is still looking for a home — could you give him one? If so, head over to the Trio Animal Foundation Facebook page.
More Inspiring Stories:
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Gorgeous And Intriguing Series Of Photographs By Øystein Sture Aspelund Capturing Temporary Installations Of Smoke, Light & Fire, Set In Unspoilt Nordic Landscapes
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- 100-Year-Old Negatives Discovered In Block Of Ice In Antarctica
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- Josh Keyes’ New Paintings Of Post-Apocalyptic World
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- Nevermind In Sovietland By Photographer Tomeu Coll