Two Starving Dogs Left to Die Saved by Police. Their Transformation will Amaze You.
Back in July, Chicago Police Department found these two dogs in an abandoned building. They had been seriously neglected, were starving and near-death.
In the space of two months Emmy (brown) and Oscar (white) went from walking skeletons to healthy, happy dogs — thanks to the Trio Animal Foundation who gave them the love, care, and food they so desperately needed.
Emmy and Oscar were suffering from a multitude of starving-related problems, which meant they had to be put on a specially regulated diet.
Happily, Emmy was adopted by one of her vets. But Oscar is still looking for a home — could you give him one? If so, head over to the Trio Animal Foundation Facebook page.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes