Two Starving Dogs Left to Die Saved by Police. Their Transformation will Amaze You.
Back in July, Chicago Police Department found these two dogs in an abandoned building. They had been seriously neglected, were starving and near-death.
In the space of two months Emmy (brown) and Oscar (white) went from walking skeletons to healthy, happy dogs — thanks to the Trio Animal Foundation who gave them the love, care, and food they so desperately needed.
Emmy and Oscar were suffering from a multitude of starving-related problems, which meant they had to be put on a specially regulated diet.
Happily, Emmy was adopted by one of her vets. But Oscar is still looking for a home — could you give him one? If so, head over to the Trio Animal Foundation Facebook page.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Glamorous Photos That Show The Entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret Catalog
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Photographer Gilmar Silva Exposes The Not So Glamorous Side Of Photography In Revealing Photos
- Angels Of Distress: The Superb Bizarre, Nightmarish And Horror Creatures By Maxim Verehin
- Race Driver Ralf Schumacher Buys Classic Russian Offroad “Niva” Car
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Stunning Photos Show What Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Were African American