Artist Hikaru Cho paints her model’s face as part of Amnesty International’s global campaign “My Body My Rights” on sexual and reproductive rights. (Photo by Jim Marks/PA Wire) Continue reading »
Exotic pet owners and hopeful adopters filled the West Palm Beach Garden Club Saturday morning during the city’s first-ever Pet Amnesty Day. The event gave owners of non-native and invasive pets an opportunity to turn in their animals with no penalty and no questions asked. Photography and story by Brandon Kruse/The Palm Beach Post.
Christen Mason, left, and Marcie Kapsch, right, of the U.S Fish and Wildlife Service, and Jon Garzaniti of the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission support an albino Burmese python that Mason estimated to be 9-feet long and 45 lbs. A U.S. FWS spokespersons said the owner of this snake had three more at home and also surrendered a 14-foot albino Burmese python. Continue reading »
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Artist Makes Caricatures That Capture Dogs’ Most Prominent Features