Tommy Klein, from the Netherlands, loves to ride his bike. One time, he became disappointed by the state of the river bank in his town. No one seemed to have any intention of clearing up the huge amount of garbage that had piled up there. So he decided to deal with the problem on his own. Every morning he would get up thirty minutes early in order to go fill up one bag of waste. Tommy put up a few photos on Facebook and in turn, 180 people came to his aid.
This is his story. Continue reading »
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures