Anyone trying to touch or pick up these 3D sculptures is in for a surprise. Serbian artist Nikola Culjic’s drawings look like 3D images when viewed at 45 degrees. The art works are created just with pencils, crayons and a single sheet of paper, with the upper part of the paper cut out. Culjic, 31, has drawn more than 200 artworks over the last four years, including animals, household objects and characters from film and television. Check out the stunning series of lifelike drawings! Continue reading »
French muralist Julien Malland (aka Seth – previously) has been extremely prolific over the last year, traveling to far flung locations around the world including China, Tahiti, New Zealand, Italy, Canada, and even the Reunion Islands in just the last few months alone. Seth paints large-scale human figures—mostly children—that appear faceless, cut off by the edges of buildings or turned completely away from the viewer, as if looking out into the world or witnessing something we cannot see. Continue reading »
Hate the rain? What if it transformed a dull street into a river bursting with colorful fish?
A group of designers from South Korea teamed up with Pantone to bring life to the gloomy, rainy streets of Seoul by creating huge street paintings that only appear when it rains.
Continue reading »
California-based Rick Satava found the sight of thousands of jellyfish lazily swimming in a glass aquarium mesmerizing when he visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium in the late 1980s.
Satava saw an opportunity to make art out of what he saw, and had the idea to capture the haunting beauty of jellyfish in glass.
Continue reading »
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- The Jaw-Dropping Photography by Kaiyhun
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- This Vet Clinic Has The Best & Funniest Outdoor Signs
- “Nature Under Threat”: The winning Images of The Cop26 Photographic Competition 2021
- “Behind You”: One-Picture Horror Stories That We Do Not Recommend Reading Alone
- “Colors”: Winners & Merit Awards Of AAP Magazine’s Photo Contest
- Jay Ohrberg’s Bizarre Double-Wide Limousine From the 1980s
- Photographer Captured The Beauty Of Colorful Waterfalls In Plitvice Lakes, Croatia
- Photographer Captures Beautiful Moments In Wildlife