The Muslim world has unusual prohibitions in advertising. This is due to the national and religious peculiarities of Islamic countries. Any advertising, including logos, should be forcibly adapted to local cultural values and the Arabic language. In order to do this you must know what various animals symbolize, what symbols indicate and how those or other subjects can be interpreted in Islamic countries.
For example, dogs are considered to be “dirty animals”, so you can rarely see them in advertising. Fish symbolizes Christianity, a crow – death, and a chameleon – hypocrisy. Continue reading »
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Japanese Mini Truck Garden Contest Is A Whole New Genre In Landscaping
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Photographer Anto Magzan Captured The Aftermath Of The Strong Earthquake In Zagreb
- Matchbox Art Of Drunk Cats
- Ex-Apple Mechanical Engineers Designed DIY Surgical Mask Brace
- Australians Who Leave House Only To Take Out Trash Have Started Dressing In Costumes To Do it
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas