Last Delivery of Brand New VW Campervans Arrives in the UK After Brazil Factory Stops Production of Iconic Vehicles
The last ever delivery of brand new Volkswagen campervans has arrived in Britain, heralding the end of an era for the iconic ‘hippy bus’. Ninety-nine of the final batch of vans rolled off the production line and onto a container ship bound for Britain after manufacture ceased for good in Brazil in December. The consignment has just arrived at the only British importer, but already most of them have been snapped up by enthusiasts more than happy to pay the £35,000 starting price.
They are the last brand new campers in all of Europe.
The last new consignment ever of VW campervans arrives at Southampton docks. (Danbury/BNPS)
Continue reading »
The White House Christmas tree is delivered by horse-drawn carriage on Friday. (REUTERS/Yuri Gripas) Continue reading »
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- The Isolator: This Insane Anti-Distraction Helmet From 1925 Would Fit Into Any Modern Open Office
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Simple Yet Funny Drawings By Gabriel Sancho