Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
Sporty is sexy! Three Team GB athletes going for gold in Rio this summer have stripped down to their lingerie to show that a sporty body is a sexy body. Windsurfer Bryony Shaw, skeet shooter Amber Hill and Paralympian long jumper Stefanie Reid have posed for Bluebella‘s BeStrongBeBeautiful campaign to encourage young women not to neglect sport at school. Research has revealed that more than half of secondary school girls drop out of sport after the age of 13 due to body issues and negative experiences of PE lessons. Continue reading »
According to the Spanish artist Raya Sader Bujana: “The concept of this design was to express movement using paper. The added texture, light and volume that the serial planes technique provides reinforces the fluidity of the pieces. All the sculptures are entirely hand cut and assembled, some of the figures have around 150 pieces and up to 500 separators. The project required many, many hours of work, but the end result was very satisfying for me.” Continue reading »
What do athletes eat? This is perhaps the commonest question asked about the fitness regimens of professional athletes. After all, who wouldn’t want the toned physiques of a Cristiano Ronaldo or a Michael Schumacher or a Usain Bolt?
Showcasing their diet regimen, a few Turkish Olympics athletes posed with their daily food intake in a unique photo shoot done recently in Ankara, the Turkish capital. The Olympic hopefuls who took part in the shoot included Taekwondo fighters Nur Tatar and Bahri Tanrikulu, weightlifter Mete Binay, 800-metre runner Merve Aydin, javelin thrower Fatih Avan and wrestler Elif Jale Yesilirmak.
Turkish javelin thrower and Olympic hopeful Fatih Avan poses in front of his daily meal intake in Ankara. (Reuters) Continue reading »
As the London 2012 Olympic Games draw closer, luxury brands are competing with each other in order to bag the biggest athletes to feature in their campaigns.
Joining the race is the British luxury brand Alfred Dunhill, which has signed three legendary Olympian stars to feature in their Spring/Summer 2012 Voice campaign. The maker of men’s luxury leather goods, timepieces, clothing and fragrances has announced that British Olympian Sir Matthew Pinsent, double Olympic gold medal sailing champion Iain Percy and trail-blazing young Olympic hopeful Louis Smith will be the new face of their campaign.
Sir Matthew Pinsent, Olympic rower. Continue reading »
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964