Olympian Athletes Star in Alfred Dunhill Spring Summer 2012 Voice Campaig
As the London 2012 Olympic Games draw closer, luxury brands are competing with each other in order to bag the biggest athletes to feature in their campaigns.
Joining the race is the British luxury brand Alfred Dunhill, which has signed three legendary Olympian stars to feature in their Spring/Summer 2012 Voice campaign. The maker of men’s luxury leather goods, timepieces, clothing and fragrances has announced that British Olympian Sir Matthew Pinsent, double Olympic gold medal sailing champion Iain Percy and trail-blazing young Olympic hopeful Louis Smith will be the new face of their campaign.
Sir Matthew Pinsent, Olympic rower.
Iain Percy, Olympic sailor.
Louis Smith, Olympic gymnast.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Sweet Comics By Luong Thuy Show What Being In A Relationship Is Like
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Wonder Of Illustrating Perpetual Movement in Space From A 1875 Astronomy Book
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Absolutely Superb Ground Meat Sculptures by Kieran Gormley
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Wellcome Photography Prize 2021