Olympian Athletes Star in Alfred Dunhill Spring Summer 2012 Voice Campaig
As the London 2012 Olympic Games draw closer, luxury brands are competing with each other in order to bag the biggest athletes to feature in their campaigns.
Joining the race is the British luxury brand Alfred Dunhill, which has signed three legendary Olympian stars to feature in their Spring/Summer 2012 Voice campaign. The maker of men’s luxury leather goods, timepieces, clothing and fragrances has announced that British Olympian Sir Matthew Pinsent, double Olympic gold medal sailing champion Iain Percy and trail-blazing young Olympic hopeful Louis Smith will be the new face of their campaign.
Sir Matthew Pinsent, Olympic rower.
Iain Percy, Olympic sailor.
Louis Smith, Olympic gymnast.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets