Pope John Paul I smiles and waves with both hands to crowd filling St. Peter’s Square August 26, 1978 when the former patriarch of Venice appeared on the balcony of St. Peter’s Basilica, short time after the white smoke coming out of the chimney of the Sistine Chapel, indicating that the conclavists had elected a successor for Pope Paul VI. He is flanked by Msgr. Virgilio Noe’, master of the pontifical office, right, and Msgr. Orazio Cocchetti, left, also of the pontifical ceremonies office. (Photo by AP Photo)
Continue reading »
Crystal Renn shows off slim body in sexy cover story by Nico for the July/August issue of Spanish Harper’s Bazaar magazine, styled by Juan Cebrian. Continue reading »
Sit back and enjoy! ;)
Smug One. Glasgow, Scotland. Continue reading »
Natalia Vodianova for Jalouse, July-August 2012 in photographs by Matthias Vriens-McGarth. Continue reading »
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist