Molly Stanard is a townie from the Maryland-Delaware border, and Illustrator with a passion for storytelling. Her specialty is in moody, atmospheric narrative pieces drenched in nostalgia, and the documentation of the wacky hijinks of various charming little abominations of nature. She is a graduate of the Maryland Institute College of Art, where she studied Illustration and Filmmaking. Also, you can follow her exploits on Tumblr. Continue reading »
The spirit of Christmas has started gripping people.
Celebrations have already begun as the world prepares for the biggest festival season. The worsening economic climate or the biting winter is not enough to dampen the excitement of revellers, shoppers and children. Everyone, every home and every region in the world is getting decked up for the season.
A Hindu man writes “Happy Christmas” in Hindi (India’s national language) on his forehead on the banks of the Ganges river in Allahabad, India. (Reuters) Continue reading »
Robot guards with sensors to detect abnormal behaviour will soon begin patrolling South Korean prisons to ease the burden on their human counterparts. A group of scientists has developed the robot warders which can connect prisoners with officers through a remote conversation function. The robots – 1.5 metres (five feet) high and running on four wheels – will mostly be used at night. The robots’ sensors will enable them to detect abnormalities such as suicidal behaviour and violence and report it to officers in charge. (EPA/YONHAP)
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics