“Beyond The Borders Of Mere Movie Posters”: See How One Instagrammer Is Making His Friends Into Movie Stars
To be filed under “awesome ideas we wish we’d come up with ourselves”: One movie-minded Instagram user has created the coolest photo stream, featuring his friends and family recast as Hollywood heroes with the help of petite movie postcards. Continue reading »
Sick colors urban photography by Victor Chiang a.k.a. aka_swaggy, talented self-taught photographer, youtuber and urban explorer currently based in Shanghai, China. Victor captures moody, nighttime scenes that radiate a dream-like fluorescent glow. Continue reading »
Aerial photography platform SkyPixel received 27,000 entries to its 2016 competition. Here are the winning shots plus some of our favourites.
Dam near perfect. Second prize in the same category was of the Huia Dam in Auckland, New Zealand. Hong Kong-based SkyPixel was launched in 2014. (Photo by Brendon Dixon/SkyPixel) Continue reading »
Adrian Grygiel of Augsburger skates onto the ice before the DEL Ice Hockey match between Augsburger Panther and Schwenninger Wild Wings at Curt Frenzel Stadium on November 2, 2014 in Augsburg, Germany. (Photo by Adam Pretty/Bongarts/Getty Images) Continue reading »
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Is What The ‘Ideal’ Woman’s Figure Would’ve Looked Like In The 1930s
- The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
- Scariest House In Belarus Has Neighbors On Edge
- Classic Pin-Up Girls Before And After Editing: The Real Women Behind Those Gil Elvgren’s Incredible Paintings
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto – Japan’s Creepy Real-Life Living Doll
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976