To match the red cabin crew uniforms, Virgin Atlantic is launching its first lip colour, the “Upper Class Red,” in collaboration with bareMinerals.
The debut of this lip shade will mark the launch of Virgin Atlantic’s redesigned Upper Class cabin. It will be sold exclusively at the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Spa at Heathrow, Gatwick and New York JFK before it is made more widely available later this year at selected bareMinerals stockists. Apart from this, it will also be made available for pre-order on board Virgin Atlantic flights through the airline’s inflight shopping guide, Retail Therapy.
The female cabin crew will reportedly wear the shade onboard the A330 flight from London to New York, which features the inaugural Upper Class Cabin. Apart from this, passengers who have a hot ticket for that flight will also be presented a sample of the lipstick.
British billionaire Richard Branson pops open a bottle of champagne while abseiling down the exterior of the hangar facility at Spaceport America, northeast of Truth Or Consequences, on October 17, 2011 in New Mexico. Branson was on hand to host guests and media at the Keys To A New Dawn event, for the dedication of Virgin Galactic’s new home at Spaceport America, the world’s first purpose-built commercial spaceport in southern New Mexico, where the Spaceport America Terminal Hangar Facility will serve as the operating hub for Virgin Galactic and is expected to house two WhiteKnightTwos and five SpaceShipTwos, in addition to all of Virgin’s astronaut preparation facilities and mission control. (FREDERIC J. BROWN/AFP/Getty Images) Continue reading »
Branson first became aware that some of the islands in the British Virgin Islands were for sale in 1979. In 1978 he went to the British Virgin Islands for a holiday in order to investigate the prospective real estate. On first observing the islands, he envisioned using them to put up rock stars for his record label. Upon arrival, they were given a luxury villa and travelled around islands for sale by helicopter. Continue reading »
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Artist Replaces Jurassic Park Dinosaurs With Those From The Show Dinosaurs
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream