Richard’s Branson’s Virgin Atlantic Launches ‘Upper Class Red’ Lipstick
To match the red cabin crew uniforms, Virgin Atlantic is launching its first lip colour, the “Upper Class Red,” in collaboration with bareMinerals.
The debut of this lip shade will mark the launch of Virgin Atlantic’s redesigned Upper Class cabin. It will be sold exclusively at the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Spa at Heathrow, Gatwick and New York JFK before it is made more widely available later this year at selected bareMinerals stockists. Apart from this, it will also be made available for pre-order on board Virgin Atlantic flights through the airline’s inflight shopping guide, Retail Therapy.
The female cabin crew will reportedly wear the shade onboard the A330 flight from London to New York, which features the inaugural Upper Class Cabin. Apart from this, passengers who have a hot ticket for that flight will also be presented a sample of the lipstick.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, Satan Has an Instagram Account, And It’s Funny as Hell
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Gaze Into the Eyes of Animals Through Stunning Macro Shots
- Pantone Just Released A Period-Colored Paint and It’s Called “Period” Red
- Stunning Artistic, Portrait and Surreal Photography by Man Ray in the 1920s and ’30s
- Before Smartphones And Computers Kids Had Real Fun
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This Monastery Adopted A Stray Dog, Now He Enjoys His Life As A Monk
- 1,800 South Park Cut-Outs Spread Across Five Sections at Broncos Game During the COVID-19 Pandemic