Richard’s Branson’s Virgin Atlantic Launches ‘Upper Class Red’ Lipstick
To match the red cabin crew uniforms, Virgin Atlantic is launching its first lip colour, the “Upper Class Red,” in collaboration with bareMinerals.
The debut of this lip shade will mark the launch of Virgin Atlantic’s redesigned Upper Class cabin. It will be sold exclusively at the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Spa at Heathrow, Gatwick and New York JFK before it is made more widely available later this year at selected bareMinerals stockists. Apart from this, it will also be made available for pre-order on board Virgin Atlantic flights through the airline’s inflight shopping guide, Retail Therapy.
The female cabin crew will reportedly wear the shade onboard the A330 flight from London to New York, which features the inaugural Upper Class Cabin. Apart from this, passengers who have a hot ticket for that flight will also be presented a sample of the lipstick.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Story of My F*cking Life: A Journal for Banishing the Bullsh*t, Unlocking Your Creativity, and Celebrating the Absurdity of Life
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- The Many Faces of the Tiger: Funny Drawings by Bu2ma
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses