The Brass Era Automobiles: Super Cool Pics Of American People With Their Cars From The 1900s And Early 1910s
The Brass Era is an American term for the early period of automotive manufacturing, named for the prominent brass fittings used during this time for such things as lights and radiators. It is generally considered to encompass 1896 through 1915, a time when these vehicles were often referred to as horseless carriages.
Here is a cool photo collection of American people with their cars from the 1900s and early 1910s. Continue reading »
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- This Man And His Cat Recreate Famous Movie Scenes And It’s Amazing!
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever