The Brass Era Automobiles: Super Cool Pics Of American People With Their Cars From The 1900s And Early 1910s
The Brass Era is an American term for the early period of automotive manufacturing, named for the prominent brass fittings used during this time for such things as lights and radiators. It is generally considered to encompass 1896 through 1915, a time when these vehicles were often referred to as horseless carriages.
Here is a cool photo collection of American people with their cars from the 1900s and early 1910s. Continue reading »
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- Beautiful Colorized Photos of Helsinki, Finland in the 1930s
- Bizarre and Grotesque Illustrations by Alex Gamsu Jenkins
- “Papriko 420”: A Humorous Art Project For Those Who Are Stoned
- Simon Lee’s Superb Sculptures of Hellish Monsters from the Underworld
- Inside the Vibrant World of Aurélia Durand
- Illustrations & Creatures by Luiza Kwiatkowska
- “Age of the Succubus”: The Demonic and Dark Tales of Nona Limmen
- This Artist Creates Dystopian Generative Cityscapes with Neural Networks
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021