Someday you will be able to drive a superhighway, turn the controls over to a guidance system, and travel across the country in high-speed safety — with nothing to do but twiddle your thumbs. Buick’s experimental Century Cruiser is a glimpse of that day. Continue reading »
The LeSabre was the brainchild of GM Design Chief Harley Earl. The design reflected his attempt to merge the modern jet aircraft into the style of the automobile. Jets symbolized the very latest design and engineering and Earl’s ideas transcended into the LeSabre concept. Continue reading »
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Stunning Pictures Of People Accidentally Found Their Doppelgängers In Museums And Couldn’t Believe Their Eyes