Caine Monroy loves arcades so much, he built his own out of cardboard. The nine-year-old set up shop at his dad’s auto parts store in East Los Angeles, and wasn’t getting any customers until an independent filmmaker decided to set up a flashmob through the Internet to bring in more customers than even Caine could possibly imagine.
Take a look at the pictures below to see the day where Caine’s Arcade became the best-known cardboard arcade in the world.
Caine Monroy, 9, stands in front of his cardboard arcade inside his father’s auto parts store in East Los Angeles. Continue reading »
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- 1970s Zingers! Full-Sized Toy Vehicles
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Photographer Perfectly Captures Sand Sculptures Naturally Carved By The Winds