Caine Monroy loves arcades so much, he built his own out of cardboard. The nine-year-old set up shop at his dad’s auto parts store in East Los Angeles, and wasn’t getting any customers until an independent filmmaker decided to set up a flashmob through the Internet to bring in more customers than even Caine could possibly imagine.
Take a look at the pictures below to see the day where Caine’s Arcade became the best-known cardboard arcade in the world.
Caine Monroy, 9, stands in front of his cardboard arcade inside his father’s auto parts store in East Los Angeles. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- Photographer Captures Beautiful Sunset Silhouettes To Tell Magical Visual Stories
- “Pure White”: When Asbestos Was Used As Fake Snow
- Fascinating Black and White Pictures of New York Street Life in the Late 1960s
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves