This drainage canal in Japan is a living proof that not all canals are dirty, some can even be a habitat for animals.
Netizens have gone crazy about drainage canals in Japan that are so clean, Koi Fish live in them. These schools of fish living in what supposed to be a storage of waste water amazed everyone and became an instant trending topic. After the post went viral, the canals became a tourist spot for the locals and even to some foreigners. Continue reading »
Paris authorities began draining the Canal Saint-Martin, a popular waterway that attracts tourists and revelers in the French capital’s trendy northeastern 10th arrondissement, for the first time in 14 years, Paris, January 5, 2016. (Photo by Christophe Geyres/SIPA Press/Newscom)
Continue reading »
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Photoshops Old Paperback Books With Ridiculous Titles
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- #HerWhite: Gorgeous Black And White Beauty Photography By Dmitry Bocharov
- “Visit Hungary”: Artificial Lakes of Délegyháza from Above by Gabor Nagy
- “Slices”: Delicious Treats For Your Eyes by Danny Eastwood
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Breathtaking Ballet Photography By Nisian Hughes
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!