Drainage Canal In Japan Is So Clean They Yven Have Koi In It
This drainage canal in Japan is a living proof that not all canals are dirty, some can even be a habitat for animals.
Netizens have gone crazy about drainage canals in Japan that are so clean, Koi Fish live in them. These schools of fish living in what supposed to be a storage of waste water amazed everyone and became an instant trending topic. After the post went viral, the canals became a tourist spot for the locals and even to some foreigners.
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- Marvelous Portraits Of Beautiful Russian Women By Sergey Shatskov
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- Hilarious Questions Posed To The New York Public Library Pre-Internet
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “Don’t Drive Drunk”: Powerful And Creative Anti-Drink Driving Campaign
- 2019 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here