Drainage Canal In Japan Is So Clean They Yven Have Koi In It
This drainage canal in Japan is a living proof that not all canals are dirty, some can even be a habitat for animals.
Netizens have gone crazy about drainage canals in Japan that are so clean, Koi Fish live in them. These schools of fish living in what supposed to be a storage of waste water amazed everyone and became an instant trending topic. After the post went viral, the canals became a tourist spot for the locals and even to some foreigners.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet