Drainage Canal In Japan Is So Clean They Yven Have Koi In It
This drainage canal in Japan is a living proof that not all canals are dirty, some can even be a habitat for animals.
Netizens have gone crazy about drainage canals in Japan that are so clean, Koi Fish live in them. These schools of fish living in what supposed to be a storage of waste water amazed everyone and became an instant trending topic. After the post went viral, the canals became a tourist spot for the locals and even to some foreigners.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Artist Hilariously Trolls Celebrities With His Ridiculous Fan Art
- Artist Jim ‘ll Paint It Makes Crazy Pictures On Request Using Microsoft Paint
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Onur Alagöz
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Haunting Photos That Will Fill Your Dreams For Days
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- Catzillas: Giant Cats In Urban Landscapes
- Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- NSFW Outrageous Pop Culture Graphic Designs That Will Undoubtedly Amuse You
- From Game Of Thrones To Harry Potter: Film And TV Library Designs Give Fans Insight Into Iconic Scene
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!