Photographer Anne Geddes found a lot of success in the industry in the 1990s thanks to some creative portraits of newborn babies. The pictures have been appearing on greeting cards, calendars and more for 20 years, and Anne recently caught up with the kids she photographed to see what they look like now that they’re all grown up. Continue reading »
…and is here to teach us how to roll the perfect joint every-goddamn-time!
Tony Greenhand has made a career out of rolling joints, both for size and for style. Living in Oregon, where recreational marijuana was legalized in 2015, Tony has had plenty of time to be a perfectionist when it comes to the basics, and his step-by-step tutorial walks through the nine steps to a stupendous jay. Continue reading »
U.S. Marine Alex Minsky lost his leg and nearly died in Afghanistan three years ago, when he and his fellow Marines fell victim to a roadside bomb. After recovering from a coma and learning to use his new prosthetic leg, the Purple Heart recipient fell into depression and started drinking. Then his younger brother died unexpectedly. His drinking and depression got worse.
He challenged himself to abstain from drinking for one day. That happened to be the day he was discovered by a photographer. Minsky, now 24, has since been posing for photos, showing off his tattoos, muscles and his war injuries.
“Just because I don’t have a leg doesn’t mean it’s going to slow me down,” Minsky said. “I want people to look at me and not give up. Not quit.” Continue reading »
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos