Photographer Anne Geddes found a lot of success in the industry in the 1990s thanks to some creative portraits of newborn babies. The pictures have been appearing on greeting cards, calendars and more for 20 years, and Anne recently caught up with the kids she photographed to see what they look like now that they’re all grown up. Continue reading »
…and is here to teach us how to roll the perfect joint every-goddamn-time!
Tony Greenhand has made a career out of rolling joints, both for size and for style. Living in Oregon, where recreational marijuana was legalized in 2015, Tony has had plenty of time to be a perfectionist when it comes to the basics, and his step-by-step tutorial walks through the nine steps to a stupendous jay. Continue reading »
U.S. Marine Alex Minsky lost his leg and nearly died in Afghanistan three years ago, when he and his fellow Marines fell victim to a roadside bomb. After recovering from a coma and learning to use his new prosthetic leg, the Purple Heart recipient fell into depression and started drinking. Then his younger brother died unexpectedly. His drinking and depression got worse.
He challenged himself to abstain from drinking for one day. That happened to be the day he was discovered by a photographer. Minsky, now 24, has since been posing for photos, showing off his tattoos, muscles and his war injuries.
“Just because I don’t have a leg doesn’t mean it’s going to slow me down,” Minsky said. “I want people to look at me and not give up. Not quit.” Continue reading »
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees
- Melancholy Beauties by the Artist Wataboku
- Minimalist Spiral and Colorful Sculptures by Lee Sangsoo