Photographer Catches Up With The Kids Who Helped Launch Her Career
Photographer Anne Geddes found a lot of success in the industry in the 1990s thanks to some creative portraits of newborn babies. The pictures have been appearing on greeting cards, calendars and more for 20 years, and Anne recently caught up with the kids she photographed to see what they look like now that they’re all grown up.
“In 1994, I took a picture babies, triplets Alyosha, Chantelle and Kylie. Many people probably think that I photographed the same kid three times, but I can not judge people for this, because the girls did look very much alike. Now they would be unlikely to fit into those buckets: the girls for 22 years. Although I still see their faces all the same cheerful expression!” she shares.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021