Photographer Catches Up With The Kids Who Helped Launch Her Career
Photographer Anne Geddes found a lot of success in the industry in the 1990s thanks to some creative portraits of newborn babies. The pictures have been appearing on greeting cards, calendars and more for 20 years, and Anne recently caught up with the kids she photographed to see what they look like now that they’re all grown up.
“In 1994, I took a picture babies, triplets Alyosha, Chantelle and Kylie. Many people probably think that I photographed the same kid three times, but I can not judge people for this, because the girls did look very much alike. Now they would be unlikely to fit into those buckets: the girls for 22 years. Although I still see their faces all the same cheerful expression!” she shares.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021