Steve Vistaunet’s photgraphs of cassette spine designs take us back to pressing ‘play’ and ‘record’ on to make compilation mixes. Continue reading »
Audio and visual formats go out of style so fast that digital streaming now seems quaint, and we sort of skipped Blu-ray completely. But, while hipsters get nostalgic over vinyl records, there is no equivalent retro love for VHS cassettes. Which is odd when you think about it, as the first home video format seemed like a miracle in its day. Continue reading »
Great idea! The assettes wallet is a retro flash back to the 80’s. It is slimline and original, inspired by the old skool. Carrying an assettes wallet says you’re stylish and unique – willing to stand out from the crowd.
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- This Underwater Observatory in Lake Zug in Switzerland Looks Like a Real Life ‘Truman Show’ Door
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result