Krasnoyarsk artist Vasily Slonov presented protective suits for mother and embryo after the news about infants with cancer in the region. Three such cases were recorded in 2019. Continue reading »
Visitors to the Jian River in Luoyang, China were shocked earlier this week when they saw the water had become a “river of blood,” dyed bright red after an illegal dye dump by nearby chemical plant, an incident that has since launched an official investigation by the Luoyang Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau.
The Jian (or Jianhe) River runs through Luoyang in the Henan province. Locals were subject to the water’s eerie, blood-like color for several days before government officials tracked the source of the color not to a Moses-like End Times but to two small chemical plants dumping red dye into the city’s storm water pipe.
A journalist takes a sample of the red polluted water in the Jian(he) River in Luoyang, Henan province. (Reuters/China Daily) Continue reading »
A couple walks in the world’s largest salt flat, in Uyuni, Bolivia. Uyuni also has one of the world’s richest deposits of lithium. (Aizar Raldes/AFP/Getty Images) Zoom.
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s