Welcome to the Chibi Tarot! This is an ongoing project by artist Adam Blodgett to reinterpret the ancient tradition of the tarot through the lens of chibi! But discount the chibi tarot at your own risk, for it’s a serious tarot deck that knows its roots. Who said the Kabalah couldn’t be cute?
Please, support project on Kickstarter!
- Having No Computer, This Teacher From Ghana Would Teach Microsoft Word To Students On A Blackboard
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- No Pants Subway Ride Around The World 2020 In Photos
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Photographer Took Pictures Of Women in 60 Countries To Change The Way We See Beauty
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- Stunning Interior Views Of The Central Social Institution In Prague, Czechoslovakia, 1937