The Chibi Tarot: A Cute Take on an Ancient Tradition
Welcome to the Chibi Tarot! This is an ongoing project by artist Adam Blodgett to reinterpret the ancient tradition of the tarot through the lens of chibi! But discount the chibi tarot at your own risk, for it’s a serious tarot deck that knows its roots. Who said the Kabalah couldn’t be cute?
Please, support project on Kickstarter!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- Remains Of An Older More Advanced Civilization Has Been Found In Russia