The Chibi Tarot: A Cute Take on an Ancient Tradition
Welcome to the Chibi Tarot! This is an ongoing project by artist Adam Blodgett to reinterpret the ancient tradition of the tarot through the lens of chibi! But discount the chibi tarot at your own risk, for it’s a serious tarot deck that knows its roots. Who said the Kabalah couldn’t be cute?
Please, support project on Kickstarter!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- The Winners Of Hasselblad Masters 2021 Photo Competition
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- Fascinating Black and White Pictures of New York Street Life in the Late 1960s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Jay Ohrberg’s Bizarre Double-Wide Limousine From the 1980s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers