What happens when grown-ups take up coloring? Well, innocent children’s coloring book pages get defaced and turned into something sinister. Featured below are some of the funniest examples from Coloring Book Corruptions site. Warning: you shouldn’t scroll down if you’re easily offended. Continue reading »
Childhood activities just aren’t the same once your adult mind has been corrupted by the harshness of the real world. Continue reading »
Scientists have identified a new species of African monkey with distinct coloring that differentiates it from other species. The new primate species, now scientifically named Cercopithecus lomamiensis, was first found by a research team during their field surveys in a remote area of the middle Lomami Basin between Tshuapa, Lomami and Lualaba Rivers in the central Democratic Republic of Congo.
The species is locally known as “Lesula” and was first seen by researchers in captivity in 2007 with a schoolgirl in the town of Opala who had it as a pet. The Lesula monkeys live in the remote forests of central Congo and are well-known to local hunters. They are hunted upon by humans and also wild animals and big birds of prey such as eagles.
The Lesula monkeys are considered “vulnerable” as the locals hunt them for food or to sell to the bush-meat trade, thereby endangering their existence. The husband-wife team is now raising funds to launch a conservation project to protect the newly found species. (Reuters / Terese Hart / bonoboincongo.com) Continue reading »
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers