An anonymous street artist is doing a noble service to the many graffiti penises of London – by spray-painting condoms on top of them. It’s pretty hilarious, but it also sends an important public health message which we’re sure even the original authors of the graffiti would be cool with.
Protect City Cocks, as the campaign is now known, started when an art director (whose name is undisclosed) noticed the shocking amount of unwanted penis drawings scattered across London’s walls. Continue reading »
That is all you need – condoms distributed by the Tenface Hotel in Bangkok. Thanks to Condomunity.
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- “Natural Beauty” Photo Series Challenges Restricting Female Body Hair Standards
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- A Photographer Combines Portraits Of Family Members To Prove How Amazing Our Genes Are
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- This Is How Soviets Imagined 21st Century Will Look Like: The Soviet Eera Sci-Fi Mag That Wanted To Predict The Future
- Clever Minibikes Built Out of Welded Fenders From Vintage Volkswagen Beetles
- Craftsman Makes An Incredible Stained Glass Octopus Chandeliers
- A Street Artist Creates Giant Mural In A Maximum Security Prison In California
- Realistic And Scary 3D Versions Of Childhood Movie Characters And Various Objects By Brazilian Artist