An anonymous street artist is doing a noble service to the many graffiti penises of London – by spray-painting condoms on top of them. It’s pretty hilarious, but it also sends an important public health message which we’re sure even the original authors of the graffiti would be cool with.
Protect City Cocks, as the campaign is now known, started when an art director (whose name is undisclosed) noticed the shocking amount of unwanted penis drawings scattered across London’s walls. Continue reading »
That is all you need – condoms distributed by the Tenface Hotel in Bangkok. Thanks to Condomunity.
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Russian Artist Creates Funny Photoshop Mashups Between The Hollywood Characters And Classic Soviet Movies
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!