Anonymous Hero Is ‘Protecting’ Graffiti Penises By Painting Condoms Over Them
An anonymous street artist is doing a noble service to the many graffiti penises of London – by spray-painting condoms on top of them. It’s pretty hilarious, but it also sends an important public health message which we’re sure even the original authors of the graffiti would be cool with.
Protect City Cocks, as the campaign is now known, started when an art director (whose name is undisclosed) noticed the shocking amount of unwanted penis drawings scattered across London’s walls.
They confronted him, they made him dig deep inside his soul, and eventually, they inspired him to turn them into something meaningful. “I then started to go out like some kind of heroic super-sex-hero protecting these unprotected graffiti penises,” he wrote in a blog post for Campaign Magazine. In addition to the condoms, he also includes a link to a UK sexual health website where free condoms can be attained.
Over 100,000 new cases of sexually transmitted infections are detected every year in London, a statistic Protect City Cocks hopes to aid in curbing.
“I wanted to convey the importance of this message while connecting with society in an entertaining, engaging and truthful way,” he wrote.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- The Irish Farming Calendar For 2020 Is Here And It’s Really Quite Something
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Second Life Of The Canadian Truck In Russia
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- Photographer Brent Stirton Captured Magnificent Images Of Mursi Warriors Of The Omo Valley In Ethiopia