Anonymous Hero Is ‘Protecting’ Graffiti Penises By Painting Condoms Over Them
An anonymous street artist is doing a noble service to the many graffiti penises of London – by spray-painting condoms on top of them. It’s pretty hilarious, but it also sends an important public health message which we’re sure even the original authors of the graffiti would be cool with.
Protect City Cocks, as the campaign is now known, started when an art director (whose name is undisclosed) noticed the shocking amount of unwanted penis drawings scattered across London’s walls.
They confronted him, they made him dig deep inside his soul, and eventually, they inspired him to turn them into something meaningful. “I then started to go out like some kind of heroic super-sex-hero protecting these unprotected graffiti penises,” he wrote in a blog post for Campaign Magazine. In addition to the condoms, he also includes a link to a UK sexual health website where free condoms can be attained.
Over 100,000 new cases of sexually transmitted infections are detected every year in London, a statistic Protect City Cocks hopes to aid in curbing.
“I wanted to convey the importance of this message while connecting with society in an entertaining, engaging and truthful way,” he wrote.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “The Agony & The Ecstasy”: Wild Photos Of Young Lovers Getting Off With One Another In The 1990s
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- 2019 Australian Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Winners
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- “Birds Of Britain”: Photographer John d Green Captured The Beauties Of London In ‘Swinging Sixties’
- Russian Artist Depicts Tarantino’s Heroines As Pin-Up Girls