Engineers at the Canwick Water Recycling Centre near Lincoln were doing a regular sweep of the sewage system and they found some interesting items down there. You won’t believe what people have flushed down their toilets in London. Continue reading »
Los Angeles-based artist, Cain Motter, like many others, has tried to share his opinion about the impact of using credit cards on the modern society. However, his mode of expression is quite different because unlike others who use words or letters for expression, Motter melts his credit cards to create stunning pieces of modern art.
In his official Facebook page, Motter explains how he fell for the vicious cycle of using credit cards.
“I started getting these credit card applications in the mail. One of them said it would be good to have a card in case of emergencies. That’s what got me,” the artist stated. After applying and receiving his first credit card, he got a cheque for $50 which he thought was a gift for becoming a new customer.
It was only after he received his first statement with a bill for that $50 gift plus cash advance fees that he understood the trick.
To “take revenge” and give vent to his anger, Motter first started craft pendants and necklaces using the cards. Continue reading »
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- The Brilliant, Provocative Trump Ad That Had Cannes And Social Media Buzzing
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari