Amazing Photos Of DMC DeLorean, Which Became Famous As The Time-Traveling Car In The “Back To The Future” Movies
The DMC DeLorean (simply as a “DeLorean”) is a sports car originally manufactured by John DeLorean’s DeLorean Motor Company, or DMC, for the American market from model years 1981 through 1983. Continue reading »
A clever PR stunt envisioned by art director Mike Lubrano who got the idea to convert the famous DeLorean DMC-12 from “Back to the Future” into a classic New York yellow cab. The goal would be to communicate the futuristic philosophy of fashion brand Nooka and to carry the message “Experience the Future”. Continue reading »
Stainless steel body panels. Gullwing doors. Leather interior. Rear engine, all aluminum V-6. Timeless design. DeLorean. Back to the Future!
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!