Singapore will soon embark on one of the most ambitious rails-to-trails project in the world. The country’s Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) recently selected Nikken Sekkei’s proposal to redevelop a 24-kilometer (15 miles) disused rail corridor into a multipurpose linear park. The former cross-country train line spans the entire nation of Singapore, from Tanjong Pagar Railway Station on the south to Malaysia’s border on the north.
Continue reading »
A cemetery of disused war planes in the scorching Arizona desert has been given a new lease of life – as part of an art project.
‘The Boneyard Project’ resurrects disused warplanes that lie in the famous Boneyard in Arizona by letting graffiti artists paint them. More than 30 of the world’s best urban artists worked on five ruined US Air Force jets, vividly bringing them back to life with paint and colour.
A painted Douglas DC-3 called ‘Phoenix of Metal’ by artists ‘HOW & NOSM’ and currently on display in Tucson. Continue reading »
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos