Cast aside those big headphones – the future of professional earphones stands before you. Sleek with full sound and emphasizing innovation over redundancy, the NS600 Crush is in a class by itself. Possessed of a cutting-edge Dual Dynamic drivers set-up, the sound quality must be heard to be believed.
A must-have for any traveling DJ!
The NS600 Crush was designed with one objective in mind: to rise head and shoulders above the competition.
The Crush’s unique Dual Dynamic technology features two drivers per earphone, creating a tweeter + woofer set-up that delivers a superior full-range sound complete with impressive highs, compelling mids and an exceptionally full and rich bass. If you’re serious about your music, then this is the earphone for you. Continue reading »
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- 1970s Zingers! Full-Sized Toy Vehicles
- This Photographer Perfectly Captures Sand Sculptures Naturally Carved By The Winds
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976