NOCS Releases NS600 Crush – Earphones with Remote and Mic Designed in Stockholm, Sweden
Cast aside those big headphones – the future of professional earphones stands before you. Sleek with full sound and emphasizing innovation over redundancy, the NS600 Crush is in a class by itself. Possessed of a cutting-edge Dual Dynamic drivers set-up, the sound quality must be heard to be believed.
A must-have for any traveling DJ!
The NS600 Crush was designed with one objective in mind: to rise head and shoulders above the competition.
The Crush’s unique Dual Dynamic technology features two drivers per earphone, creating a tweeter + woofer set-up that delivers a superior full-range sound complete with impressive highs, compelling mids and an exceptionally full and rich bass. If you’re serious about your music, then this is the earphone for you.
Materials and design
Sleek, resilient and exclusive are the words that best describe the NS600 Crush, which is constructed with the same attention to detail and quality craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from the inventive minds at Nocs.
Meticulously-designed Sandblasted Aluminum housings combine with a tangle-free, braided Kevlar cable and noise-isolating silicone sleeves to create a state-of-the-art earphone with virtually limitless sound range and great durability.
As with all of our products, emphasis has been placed on an ergonomically-advanced design — one that will offer a high level of enjoyment night after night, and feel so good you won’t even know it’s there. When you’re ready for superior sound, choose the NS600 Crus
Available online at www.nocs.se
Shipping worldwide from our warehouses in US/EUROPE/ASIA.
Enter the discount code: DYT and enjoy 10% discount.
Valid 7 days.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- “The Voice Of The Night”: The Terrifying And Dark Fantasy Art Of Michael MacRae